First, I will pass this along to blogs that I look forward to reading :
1. Whispering Pines...this blog is authored by a good friend of mine, Kathy, who has a fabulous sense of humor and writes about her life...you'll enjoy her style!
2. Collage of Life...this is one truely stylish blog! Jeanne writes from Great Britain where she has 4 children, travels a great deal, lives in a beautiful house and photographs it all magnificently!
3. Resolved2Worship...this is a popular blog written by a mother, (Alyssa) of 7 children with number 8 on the way. She is a photographer of children's clothes and her photos of her own children are just phenomenol! She is a wonderful mother and her life's view's to me are wonderfully "stylish"!
4. Seventh Smith...is a blog written, again by a marvelous southern mother who has 5 beautiful children, the last born with a heart defect. Mandy is pregnant with #6 and found that she too, has a heart condition whereby she may have to deliver early. She is a brave lady with great faith who in my book is very "stylish"!!
5. and last but way not least is Just Between You and Me... and Cow Patty Surprise...sorry it's a tie! These blogs keep me laughing because they have "blarney style"! Their posts make you giggle because of their style of writing. Maggie, ie "Grandma Yellow Hair" writes about real life in the good and bad, it's sometimes sad too but never fails to entertain! Nezzy writes about the Ozark farm that she lives on and there is a surprise always right around the corner!
Have fun reading!!!
|Cooper & Larry|
|Grandchildren Cooper, Emma, & Bailey|
|Our children Mike, Chelsea & Tim|