Friday, January 7, 2011

the Girls...

 
The mailman is my friend when he brings photos in the mail!!  These, that Lori took arrived today.  I think she does a fabulous job of photography so they are really fun for me!    
Bailey seems to be growing so fast and is no longer a toddler...

 She's a little girl...wow...how does that sneak in and happen?


 Lori takes great shots of son Mike with the girls too, which is dear to my heart.  Here are a couple that she took at Thanksgiving but hers are sooo much better than mine that I had to include them.  Funny how a different angle, camera and photographer make such a difference!!
 With Cooper and Emma....

- and I could just sit here and giggle with them!!

 Then there's sweet, smiley Miss Emma...

 last but not least...this leaves me smiling too!! 

11 comments:

Julia said...

Donna, thanks for sharing those great photos of your son and grandkids. They are all precious. I agree that the kids grow so fast. I want them to stay little for longer.
Have a great day. JB

Kerri said...

It does happen overnight doesn't it?! Your pictures are beautiful!

Wanda..... said...

Each and every photo is so special, Donna. They have beautiful eyes!

Rosaria Williams said...

Priceless! Thanks for sharing your joy!

Karen Whittal said...

Beautiful photo's and your right they do grow up so fast I can remember bringing my daughter home and she is 28 in a couple of weeks, cannot wait until she makes me a Granny.

Hope said...

these photo's are adorable. but not at adorable as the children :)

wonderful post
thanks for sharing Donna!

yaya said...

We looked at these at work and everyone oooh and ahhhed! They are so sweet. I love the first pic of Mike, Scoob, and Bailey. You can sure see Cooper's ornery self in the pic where he's laughing his head off! The last one of Emma with pasta (I think) coming out of her mouth is priceless!

Stacy said...

Family is the true meaning of happiness. You have a great one I can see...love the grand baby pics.

Beth Dunn said...

Fantastic photog she is!
xoxo
SC

Heartfelt living said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful grandbabies you have! The pictures are just adorable.
I also love the one at the top of your Blog!
xx
Karen

Robin said...

How precious!!! Beautiful!!