Sunday, August 9, 2009

Too much for a weekend....

Things have been really hectic and serious at our house this week...Chelsea was moving out to a sweet little farmhouse in the country, my dad has been seriously ill and hospitalized and my sister came to visit from Illinois. We never got a picture of us taken as we were doing things for/with dad and he was released home yesterday. He is better but really weak and Lynn went home today. When I sat down to reflect tonight, I came upon pictures of Bailey sent recently that made me smile....so I decided to post these....






Talking to you Bailey (and Cooper) is savoring the sweet things in life!!!!!

1 comment:

yaya said...

I'm so sorry it's such a sad time for you..you're right tho, grandkiddos sure make it a bit sweeter. Hope you Dad is doing better...the pics of Bailey made me smile too!