Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heaven Can't Wait...

Dad passed away today very peacefully. It was a short illness and for that I will always be grateful. We connected only the past few years but that was enough to teach me that it's never too late. He taught me patience and that God has his own plan and timetable. He taught me that to forgive is divine and it frees your life. He never complained and was stoic about many pains. He lived for quality of life always looking for the next party like my mother....
Enjoy the party in Heaven, Dad...give Mom a hug for me...I miss her too!!

3 comments:

yaya said...

This post made me teary eyed. Hope all goes well in the next few days and next weekend in Wisconsin. You were a wonderful daughter to your parents and I know your Dad sure appreciated all that you did for him.

Rick and Lindsay said...

We were so sorry to hear about your Dad. We'll be praying for you.

Linda P. said...

Donna,
So sorry to hear about your dad. I tried to call you a couple of times. I'll catch up with you soon but in the meantime know you're in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Linda