Sunday, February 21, 2010

The nursery is ready!!!

Today we went for a last visit to see Mike, Lori and Bailey before their new baby is born. I made some bows for Bailey's hair and she is unwrapping them... The nursery is complete (except for the bedskirt) and adorable!! You may probably guess if Bailey is getting a sister or brother from the color of the room. I loved it!!! Larry said "it's a lot of pink!!"
Places for new pictures on the wall...




Curtains made by "Gee-ma" Becky,...really cute Becky!!!

Bailey trying out the new crib...

THE cutest diaper bag I have ever seen...

Cradle set up in the bedroom...

Bailey getting ready to read to her sister...

anticipation...

This was my attempt at the hair bow...not a good picture but proud of it anyway. Baby sister gets a mini version.

The family ...waiting.........................stay tuned!






1 comment:

yaya said...

Beautiful nursery! I love the pink too....always wished I could have had a pink nursery! Bailey sure has the cutest personality...best wishes to the whole family on Emma's arrival. I'll be waiting to see those pics!