Sunday, July 26, 2009

100th Post!!! Our smiling boy...

This is my 100th post!!! It should be special and so it is...
Last weekend was my birthday and this was the last and very special gift....Portraits of Cooper that Tim & Joni had taken recently. This one is Tim's favorite because it shows the real child...going, going, gone! Note the feet...not even on the ground!!


A rare moment...how did they ever get him to sit???



This one is my favorite!!! You can really see those, darn dimples....Thanks Tim & Joni!!!

Today at lunch...he keeps us all very entertained.




Video below: This is how Cooper moves...fast!! I'm wondering what happened to the child that was in the tunnel with him???


2 comments:

yaya said...

Those are just beautiful! What a handsome little guy. I love his sweater! Such a cute family and a wonderful gift.

Phil and Amanda said...

He is sooo adorable! I LOVE DIMPLES!

I didn't know they had those holder things for Juice BAGS like that! I need one of those things! ;-)