Sunday, March 28, 2010

New pics of baby Emma and GGG

Mike and Lori had a portrait photographer, Linda Ford, at www.lindaslenses.com/ in North Olmsted take Bailey's photographs when she was a baby and now they have had Emma's done too. I think they are just wonderful!
That brings up the "GGG"...goopy-goofy grandma...I never thought I'd be one, but alas, I am. I just look forward to seeing all of them whenever possible and love the pictures after they are gone!! Cooper is coming this week and we can hardly wait!
This first pic is of Bailey.... and kissing Emma...

and peeking around Mom's shoulder...

the three girls...

Dad and the girls...

-the family...

~and Miss Brighteyes, Emma, herself!


3 comments:

yaya said...

So beautiful! She's a doll baby and the looks on Bailey's face in some of the pics just crack me up! Very sweet.

Linda P. said...

A beautiful family!

Evie's Story said...

Oh my goodness, these are just stunning photos!!!!