Friday, March 12, 2010

Glorious Spring Day and Wee Ones....

It was one of our first nice warm days this spring so Chelsea and I took Bryden to visit his new cousin Emma. Bailey was excited to see "Baby Bryden" and introduce him to her new sister. Emma was quiet and sweet...she slept most of the time. She had on the hat my sister Lynn knit for her. Thanks, Lynn, it's darling on her! It reminds me of the one my mom made for Bailey...

It was so nice out that we took all the kids outside to watch Bailey play. Here, she is admiring her new chalkwork art that she and Lori had done the day before.

All the girls and Bryden..

Bailey mugging for the family pic...


Daddy is Bailey's entertainment...





Chelsea and Bryden...






I have spring fever because it's so much fun to be with the young crowd!!!

We got home and Bryden just wanted to play more since he lost his new playmates!









3 comments:

yaya said...

Fun day with such cuties! I love Bailey's little hat and Emma is so cute! (I still think she looks like her Momma)Bryden sure looks like his Daddy! Very sweet videos..that car thingie looks like a blast but I'd be worn out putting the car back up there! When did our kiddos grow up...time goes way too fast. BTW...PR are the initials of the other bunny buyer..believe it or not!

Linda P. said...

Can't believe how big Bryden is getting. How fast they grow. Was wondering how you manage to have these quiet, content, great sleeping grandbabies. Then I went back to your previous blog entry of Cooper. Now there's a child that moves at the same pace as Cate:)

Phil and Amanda said...

Looks so fun! I especially love the picture with all the girls and the little babies!! They are all just too cute! And you're lookin' HOT as always, Donna! Woot! Woot! ;-)