Saturday, January 9, 2010

Portrait Day...

These are pictures from Kate Strine, our Cinncinnati photographer friend, who came before Christmas right after Bryden was born to do portraits of the family. We have some black and whites....
as well as colored favorites that we chose.

Friend, Debby's grandaughter, Emily, came over too and Kate took pics of her as well. I think they are wonderful!

She took Chelsea with Bryden who had not really planned to be in the pictures, but they are so beautiful I think, and I am so happy to have these tender moments of them.




Kate posed her in my (our) bedroom....

on our bed...with the new satin pillows and comforter....

and then this happened....
~Well, she captured the moment...

Cooper was not really wanting to sit still for pictures that day...so we have few of him...



but we got one of my chidren with their children and I love it!


and finally....


and this....one (below)!
Actually, my very favorite that I may still get (as though I don't have enough...) has Cooper with his mouth open shouting with glee...his true personality, the baby with his mouth open, hunting for food...his true personality and Miss B just smiling pleasantly...her true personality!!! It is a real picture of all of them and makes me laugh! But maybe I will just wait until next summer when we will have 4 grandchildren...and need MORE pictures to document all the highlights of our lives! Can you have too many pictures???

2 comments:

yaya said...

Those turned out super! I had to laugh at the pee shot. Having had 4 boys, I can relate! No, you can never have too many pics, especially when the subjects are as cute and sweet as they are!

Donna said...

Not pee! It's milk...he threw up!!