Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bryden's baptism...

It has been a week that has been very full and very blessed. I found out today that my niece in Illinois became engaged over Christmas...congrats Rachel!! Today was special because Chelsea and Brant had baby Bryden baptised. He was perfect through the whole service! Maybe it was Pastor Mitchell's magic or the Holy Spirit's,...but he was an angel.





Afterward, we had a dinner at our house with family...

Grandpa Bob with Bryden...

"Mimi"


-and friends....Harvey, Judi and Cindy. The "girls" and I have been friends through high school and nursing school...a few years ago.


Bailey...not missing a word!

Sometimes it's hard to put into words the sweet moments you just "ponder in your heart" and will never forget.

~and then there are the times you want to capture that perfect moment with the camera and you try over and over again to get it....and this is what you get....

and this...

and this....
till finally you think you have it...(sorry Lori,...your eyes were closed!)

But at the end of the day, you thank God for all the blessings,....each little one of them!

Tim, Joni and Cooper had the "creeping crud" at their house...everyone sick...we missed you guys! Cooper, I hope you're on the mend!!! What a way to spend Christmas vacation!


3 comments:

Linda P. said...

What a beautiful day and celebration. Everyone looked lovely and the baby adorable. Does he sleep all the time??? Lucky parents:)

P.S. Your house also looked so nice for Christmas. Don't know where you found the time to decorate with all that was going on.

Miss you guys.

yaya said...

I'm so offended I wasn't invited....Only kidding! Really! I must have the same "crud" as Cooper...can't shake it and I wouldn't think of infecting Bryden...It looked really sweet and I'm glad all went as planned. Now time for a rest?? Hopefully this cold will pass and I can finally see that sweet baby in person!

Rick and Lindsay said...

I think there is some magic to Pastor Mitchell. As fussy a baby as Cate was, she didn't make a peep during her baptism. I think she was mesmerized by that "tall bald guy with the deep voice!" :)