Friday, October 23, 2009

Swim Lessons....

Bailey is becoming a good little swimmer because her parents take her for weekly lessons. Her mother is ever patient and gentle with her...
She takes her in the water and goes at a slow pace which makes Bailey happy and content.
See her kicking and enjoying it...

-and finished with the lesson, out of the water...a happy child.

Now it's dad's turn to take her for a lesson...(the walk of terror)...
-this look says it all... (I laughed so hard when I saw these...sorry, Mike!)

"Kling-on"...

"Mom, I see you taking pictures....I'm not too happy"...

"Really, I'm not"....
"MOMmmmmm.....help me!"

.....so glad when it's over...ahhhhh!

1 comment:

yaya said...

Brings back many memories of taking my kiddos to the "Y" to learn how to swim. Very funny and cute pics. You wouldn't even need the captions to see how Bailey feels!