Thursday, March 5, 2009

The little joys of Life....

Ummm, you are wondering how this can be a little joy of life?? It definitely is!!! This is our webcam and I'm waving "hello" to Bailey. What a great invention,...I wish we could have done it with my Mom when my kids were little. It's a wonderful way to connect when we miss them! Tonight the light bulb came on and she recognised us and giggled. She waved and blew kisses, kissed the computer screen and "talked"...so fun!! We caught none of that but just a few glimpses in the next few pics... That's us...the adoring grandparents, Mike is telling her...there they are...


They talk on the speaker cell phone...Hi little girl!

Mike tells us about what a wonderful day she had with Grandma Becky, taking a walk in the warm weather....

We are glad you had a wonderful day, honey...she shows us her magazine and talks about it...

We ooohh and ahhh about her kitchen toys as she shows them to us...and giggle about her kisses...

Bye, bye...nice to see you!!!!! -sigh-

2 comments:

yaya said...

I need to get one of those! I know Craig and Ames used to have one but I'm not sure they still do. Looks like lots of fun!

Donna said...

Hey, you know where I get my favorite gadgets!!! Cheap too and worth double the price!!