Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Great Gift!!

We were given the extraordinary Christmas (fun to get late gifts...you appreciate them even more!!) gift of a painting! A dear friend and world renowned surgeon painted our beloved pets, Scoobie (white) and Sam (Yorkie).
In person....amazing likeness, wow!!!

It was a gift we will always treasure even after they are long gone! Thankyou Harvey!!

And from the deck, just around the corner is a little bit of Spring we think....see the green? (I always get excited after I clean up the deck from Winter and then it snows...one...more...time!)

2 comments:

yaya said...

Wow, I didn't know Harvey was an artist! I didn't know Harvey was world renowned surgeon either! Just kidding...he did a really wonderful painting for you guys. I know how much you love Sam and Scoobie and that painting will be treasured forever.

Phil and Amanda said...

What an awesome painting! He is very talented! And the view from your deck is beautiful!