Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Cupcakes!!


Tomorrow we are having a "carry-in" for lunch at work.  Everyone makes their favorite dishes and it is all so good that we go rolling home when the day is done.  It's a bit of a stress reliever and something fun for a change in routine.  Tomorrow's is because all the persons from Kansas City that have been helping us with the new computer system are leaving.  This is our way of saying "thanks" and "good-bye". 
Here is my contribution...cupcakes!! I found a neat webite on ESTY ( kidscakes.esty.com -for those that asked ) that makes these cake toppers and think they are perfect for the occasion.  They are made from fondant and some clever person has made lots of different variety of them....amazing!  Hope the computer conquest continues as well as all the cooks who will make this lunch delicious!!

19 comments:

acorn hollow said...

mmm I would love to eat a bandaid ha!
cathy

Stacy said...

Talk about placebos. Those fondant toppings look so realistic. I bet they will be the talk of the lounge!

A Tale of Two Cities said...

How fun! I bet they'll be the hit of the "party!"

Have a great weekend...

yaya said...

Very cute and they look delish too! I thought you were going to be there today? Not that you missed anything great! See ya tomorrow!

Cro Magnon said...

Very funny. Almost makes me want to start eating sugar... but not quite!

Kerri said...

Oh my those are adorable! Everyone is going to love them! You must share the etsy site with us!

Wanda..... said...

What unique cupcakes you've created, Donna. They are very impressive!

rjerdee said...

Donna, these cupcakes are ADORABLE. They're gonna love 'em. Who knew they made owie fixes for cupcakes??????????????? Nice find on etsy!!

Susan Anderson said...

Totally cute, and they look yummy.

I'll take two, please!

;)

karen said...

That's the fun thing about actually leaving the house to work somewhere else: the comraderie of coworkers and the fun celebrations together. I love those cupcake toppers! What is the name of the Etsy shop? I'm terrible at trying to find things there...

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good party! I'm sure the themed cupcakes were a great success.

Julia said...

Donna, you are so creative when it comes to celebrating and your cupcakes will be a great hit.

I hope that your new computer system is working smoothly. Have fun tomorrow. JB

Ann said...

So cute and pretty ♥

And looks real yummy too,
but I'd think twice to eat it
because of its cuteness ♥

Katherines Corner said...

who new pills could look so delish. Big Hugs!

Deb Shucka said...

Cutest cupcakes ever!

Hope said...

well these look awesome! I bet they taste as good as they look!

thanks for sharing Donna!

Darlene said...

Wow! Those cupcakes really look good. I'll bet there was a lot of scrumptious (sp?) food there. Those are the kind of parties I love.

Mrs Catch said...

Mmmm. Now that's MY kind of medicine. I'm sure they will be enjoyed very much.

Tamara Jansen said...

I just LOVED the video of your grandson and the dog playing and laughing in the back yard! I can sit and watch that ALL day too :)

What a joy to be a gramma!